Escort Web Browser 0.3.0 released

Shiki Okasaka

Jan 12, 2013, 6:41:33 AM1/12/13
to es-operat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have released the Escort Web browser 0.3.0 and the Esidl Web IDL
compiler 0.3.0 from,

http://code.google.com/p/es-operating-system/

The 0.3 series has incorporated the up-to-date Web IDL interface
definitions from the latest W3C specifications such as HTML5 W3C
Candidate Recommendation 17 December 2012 [1] and others. Our current
goal is to complete the implementations of these specifications before
the final HTML5 Recommendation is published sometime in 2014.

Binary packages for Fedora 17, Fedora 18, and Ubuntu 12.10 are also
available. For more instructions, please visit,

http://download.esrille.org/

Best,

Shiki Okasaka
www.esrille.com