Update Manager: understand and optimize it - Menu button - Administration

Ian.Go...@xtra.co.nz

Oct 26, 2018, 4:11:46 PM10/26/18
to Errors in Easylinuxtipsproject
Thank you for these excellent articles - they are really well done.

This is a very minor issue but the articles are so well done generally that I thought you might like to know about this inconsistency.

I installed Linux Mint 19 a couple of weeks ago and I am now following the guidance in 10 things to do first in Linux Mint 19 Xfce which lead me to Update Manager: understand and optimize it.

In Update Manager: understand and optimize it (https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/20), there are at least a couple of places where you indicate how top open Update Manager as:

Menu button - Administration - Update Manager

On my system, there is no 'Administration'. Rather, update manager is under 'System'. I don't think I did anything to change this, so I guess that my menu is default.