Errbit syntax error

Eduardo Oliveira Almeida

Jun 4, 2016, 10:08:22 PM6/4/16
to Errbit
Hi everyone,

I'm receiving a syntax error for "errbit/app/helpers/apps_helper.rb" right after run "bundle exec rake errbit:bootstrap". I've successfully setup errbit in my Mac but I'm receiving the syntax error on CentOS 7.2. Here is the error message:

rake aborted!
SyntaxError: /var/www/errbit/app/helpers/apps_helper.rb:37: syntax error, unexpected keyword_do_block, expecting keyword_end
    apps.each do |app|
                ^
/var/www/errbit/app/helpers/apps_helper.rb:44: syntax error, unexpected keyword_end, expecting end-of-input

Since I was able to setup errbit like 10 minutes ago in another environment it must be something with my server... any ideas?

Thanks

Stephen Crosby

Jun 6, 2016, 1:40:16 PM6/6/16
to err...@googlegroups.com
Can you verify you're using Ruby 2.1 or greater? I'm betting that's the problem.