Address for Contacts

35 visningar

A. Lagos

oläst,
30 sep. 2014 03:15:112014-09-30
till erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I keep evaluating ERPNext.

I can't find how to add an address to a Contact.

Also, trying to create custom relation field in Contact form to add an address, which I was able, I wonder what should I do to be able to have in address a reverse field that autopopulates so it keeps the relation of such address with the contact!?

Many thanks and kind regards,

A.

Umair Sayyed

oläst,
30 sep. 2014 03:35:112014-09-30
till ERPNext User's Forum
Hi,

For now, address and contacts are linked indirectly via Customer and Supplier. Please create Github Issue for the feature to link these documents directly.

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

You should post customization related queries on our Developers forum.

https://discuss.frappe.io/

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

A. Lagos

oläst,
30 sep. 2014 03:59:092014-09-30
till erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Umair,

Many thanks for your answer and will use that other forum for tech questions.

Thanks and kind regards,

A.
Svara alla
Svara författaren