Getting Started Page

Rushabh Mehta

Oct 11, 2012, 8:11:57 AM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have created a very basic Getting Started page.

Maybe I should spend some more time and make a short screen cast too.

best,
Rushabh

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

Yukai

Oct 11, 2012, 8:32:28 AM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
perfect. thanks for so quick response. :)

2012/10/11 Rushabh Mehta <rme...@gmail.com>

Thanks & Regards

HF

Oct 11, 2012, 9:48:53 AM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Very nice and interesting.

We need more about the client side scripts what are the variables we can deal with in client side?

Rushabh Mehta

Oct 11, 2012, 1:03:04 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
HF,

Thanks!

Client script is very messy and embarrassing at the moment. We need to refactor all that code. But will update that document a bit more tomorrow...