iframe in erpnext

Roy Ilagan

Sep 26, 2014, 9:55:58 AM9/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
We have another application. i want to create a shortcut of this app on the desktop and iframe it within erpnext. can someone show me how

Anand Doshi

Sep 26, 2014, 12:10:37 PM9/26/14
to ERPNext Developer's Forum
Hi Roy,

You will have to create a "Page", edit the page's js file to insert iframe on load, and modify the desktop.py file of your app to add the icon and link to the new Page.

Refer:
  1. https://github.com/frappe/frappe/tree/develop/frappe/core/page/messages
  2. https://github.com/frappe/frappe/blob/develop/frappe/config/desktop.py#L12

Once you get the general idea, you can ask specific questions on the forum.

Thanks,
Anand.

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

Roy Ilagan

Sep 26, 2014, 2:23:38 PM9/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
where do i create a page sir? on the website?

Rohit Waghchaure

Sep 26, 2014, 3:49:11 PM9/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Click on File -> New -> Page.
Enter page name, title, module and assigen roles
On save, js file will automatically create on path "module/page/page_name/page_name.js "

Thanks, Rohit

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues
---

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit

Rohit Waghchaure

Software Developer

New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Pune

Office: +91-20-65700800 | Mobile: +91-9011857174

www.indictranstech.com | Lat: 18.501994   Lon: 73.79766

This e-mail has arrived in your e-mail Inbox from  New Indictrans Technologies Private Limited, Pune. Please do visit http://www.indictranstech.com/  to know more about New Indictrans Private Limited. This email is not spam. We follow 'US Unsolicited Electronic Mail Act of 2000', which states that an e-mail cannot be considered SPAM if it contains contact/removal information, which this e-mail does. This e-mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or it's attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the organisation. Before opening attachment(s), please scan the attachment for viruses.". In case & if you do not wish to receive e-mail (the way you have received it today for what so ever cause or reasons) in near future? Reply back to this email saying "Remove e-mail ID". Within two working days your ID will be removed

Roy Ilagan

Sep 28, 2014, 7:57:45 AM9/28/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
yes sir.

Roy Ilagan

Sep 28, 2014, 11:02:10 AM9/28/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
sir is it new webpage? i cant find page

Nabin Hait

Sep 29, 2014, 12:18:46 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Seems like you have not logged in using Administrator login. Page is only visible from administrator login.

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues
---

Roy Ilagan

Rohit Waghchaure

Sep 29, 2014, 6:02:30 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Make Standard = Yes
On created page form.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/3a14884e-740c-4f28-b63b-16ea19af1697%40googlegroups.com.

Roy Ilagan

Sep 29, 2014, 6:43:48 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
sorry to bug you. anyway its really hard for someone like me with a little experience. thanks anyway sir.

On Monday, September 29, 2014 6:02:30 PM UTC+8, Rohit Waghchaure wrote:
Hi,

Make Standard = Yes
On created page form.
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Roy Ilagan <ad...@webtechnology.ph> wrote:
[...]

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 29, 2014, 7:26:11 AM9/29/14
On 29-Sep-2014, at 4:13 pm, Roy Ilagan <ad...@webtechnology.ph> wrote:

sorry to bug you. anyway its really hard for someone like me with a little experience. thanks anyway sir.

Can you share your repo?

Really hard visualize what is wrong

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e9d36d67-9c30-49fd-ad6b-049f0a98c354%40googlegroups.com.

Roy Ilagan

Sep 29, 2014, 9:38:43 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
wow ok sir thanks i will send it privately