Discount % In Sales Invoice @ document level

Stk Intl Trading IT Manager Mahr Haider

Oct 29, 2012, 6:53:41 AM10/29/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I have two little query and I hope , I will get answer.
.
*   I need Discount % at document/Invoice  level on Sales Invoice. waiting for any correct reply.
Sales Register Report in Account Modules didn't fetch data, because one inner join is missing, but how i will change the query of report

 `tabAccount` left join   `tabCustomer`  on `tabCustomer`.`name` = `tabAccount`.`master_name`

Best Regards,
M.H.I

Nabin Hait

Oct 30, 2012, 2:36:59 AM10/30/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahr,

1. You can enter negative charges in tax table for discount at document level.

2. For editing the query of Sales Register, go to Advance Settings and set "Standard" as "Yes". Copy and Paste "Client Script", "Server Script" and "Overload Query" from repository file. And then change the "Overload Query" as your requirement.
You can directly change into file as well, in that case you have to fix conflict yourself while pulling updates from github.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

stkitmanager

Oct 30, 2012, 2:57:32 AM10/30/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear

1- For discount purpose, i need a separate field for discount. If I will use tax as discount then how we will separate tax and discount amount for reporting.
2- In Stock Report  i want to hide for only warehouse users not for all

Thanks

Nabin Hait

Oct 30, 2012, 4:27:49 AM10/30/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahr,

1. For "Discount" as a separate field, you need to make big changes in client and server side code. If you just want to separate out discount from taxes , you can simply add a custom filed in tax table.

2. "Stock Report" is based on "Stock Ledger Entry" doctype, so you need to change permission of "Stock Ledger entry" doctype, to manage access restriction of "Stock Report".

Regards,
Nabin Hait