1. Open /var/www/erpnext.conf
2. Remove Listen 8080
3. In the rest of the places, replace 8080 with 80
4. run: service apache2 restart
Hello everyone, just ran the ERPNext Virtual Machine and its really, really great. I would just like to ask though how to change port 8080 to another port, I just want to run it in the default http port (80).
If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.