Applications are open for Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator's (ERA) Winter 2020 Program!

Murat Aktihanoglu

Aug 26, 2019, 12:54:40 PM8/26/19
to Kevin Hartz
ERA is NYC's leading startup accelerator, and we're looking for passionate founders to invest in and help build great companies. Since 2011, we've invested in 190+ companies and our alumni have raised more than $450M in investor capital.

Apply Today: eranyc.com/apply

Application Deadline: October 28, 2019

Program: Jan 13th - May 1st, 2020

Companies selected to join our Winter 2020 program will receive a $100K investment, with potential for follow-on funding. You'll move into our New York office for four months and work daily with our team and NYC's largest mentor network of 500+ industry leaders and 400+ alumni founders.

Click here to meet us for office hours, or come to one of our upcoming events:

* ER134 (9/3): https://er134.eventbrite.com

* Founders Panel & Startup Pitch Night - September (9/18): septemberpitchnight.eventbrite.com

* ER135 (10/1): https://er135.eventbrite.com

* ERA Female Founders Night (10/9): https://femalefoundersnight.eventbrite.com

* AMA Webinar: Applying to Accelerators (10/14): https://erawebinar.eventbrite.com

* Founders Panel & Startup Pitch Night - October (10/21): https://octoberpitchnight.eventbrite.com