Applications now open for ERA Winter 2016

1 view

Murat Aktihanoglu

Sep 18, 2015, 10:07:41 AM9/18/15
to J.C. Hamlin
Applications open for ERA's Winter 2016 Accelerator Program:
http://eranyc.com

Application deadline: November 6th
Program starts: January 4th

Please give us a shout out with a tweet with one click: http://bit.ly/1imACBG

ERA's Accelerator Program helps great founders build better
businesses. We provide:

* Seed money to get you moving: We invest $40,000 in each company with
potential follow-on funding for later rounds

* Business know-how: NYC's largest, most hands-on program. Full-time
partners staff; 12+ Venture partners and lead mentors, 250+ active
mentors.

* Unparalleled NY startup community: NYC's strongest post-program
support and most active alumni network. Our 90 alumni companies give
you an instant support network.

Join us at our events to meet us and chat more:
*ER87: October 13th http://er87.eventbrite.com
*October Happy Hour: October 19thhttp://era10happyhour1.eventbrite.com
*November Happy Hour: November 4thhttp://era10happyhour2.eventbrite.com
*Open Office hours at ERA: Every Monday 4pm-5:30pm: http://bit.ly/1MpIG1V

Don't take our word for it. Ask our alumni:

"Each success that has come our way--WSJ Start-up of the Year
finalist, Advertising Week exhibitor, seed funding, team expansion-
have all been possible because of ERA" - Trendalytics

"Going through ERA was a pivotal moment for our company, opening doors
for us we could never have opened on our own." - Stray Boots

"The program keeps on giving - the partners remain our trusted
advisors on whom we rely for their perspectives, opinions and
problem-solving expertise" - Monaeo

Please apply at: http://eranyc.com

Thanks,
Murat