ER78 with Joshua Siegel, Rubicon Venture Capital, on Monday, January 19th

Murat Aktihanoglu

Jan 5, 2015, 12:40:32 PM1/5/15
to J.C. Hamlin
http://er78.eventbrite.com

To pitch your startup at this event, please apply at: http://bit.ly/1DmPt4g

"As General Partner – New York, Joshua oversees the day to day
activities and operations of Rubicon including evaluating early stage
technology companies seeking funding, assisting current portfolio
companies with development and interaction with our angels, attracting
LP capital, and development of our network. Joshua has extensive
experience and connections in technology, real estate, luxury
lifestyle brands, digital media, and consumer products.

Previously, Mr. Siegel was an early stage strategic advisor for
startups and real estate concerns, and board member of The Founders
Club, an equity exchange based liquidity platform for entrepreneurs.
Formerly CEO Professional Connection Resources, an enterprise level
marketing system for the legal community, Manager Eastern European
Banking Systems at Citibank, Director of Market Intelligence at
Citicorp Debt Capital Markets.

Mr. Siegel received his BA degree from Boston University in Economics
and Business Administration and received his MBA from Georgetown
University’s McDonough School of Business in Finance and
Entrepreneurship in 2000. He also holds a Degree in Gastronomy from
the Institute of Culinary Education in New York. Joshua was born and
raised in New York City, attending Horace Mann, where he lives with
his wife, son and daughter."

best regards,
Murat
http://eranyc.com