My Nephew’s Porn Stash PhoneSex

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 23, 2015, 10:47:40 AM6/23/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

I’m at my nephews house. His parents are away, and while tidying his room I found a stash of porn mags. I’m a little shocked, but as I flicked through them the pictures aroused me. Suddenly, my nephew appeared and I started to scold him for looking at magazines like that. He told me that he’s old enough to look at them. While he talked about it being ” safe sex”, I see him eyeing my breasts. I asked him if he has ever seen a woman’s breasts in the flesh and he tells me he have not, but he wants to. Well, since it was just me and him and it’s just breast he wants to see, I decided that he has to learn how they feel, so I agree to show him mine. Just as long as he doesn’t tell anyone.

Mary

866*230*7699

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/mary.html

http://www.phonesexmamas.com/mary.html