Phonesex Fucking In My Husband’s Office But Not With Him

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:49:01 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

I went to my husband’s office while I was there I saw Ron. I knew immediately that I wanted to fuck him. I saw him walk towards the copy room and stealthily followed behind him. I slipped in the door behind him and quietly snicked the lock in place.

He turned around surprised to find me there and asked who I was. I told him. He asked why I was there and the only answer I had was “I need to fuck you”. He was startled at first but when I stripped off my satin blouse and peeled down my skirt to just my lace bra and panties he began to see I was serious. I dropped to my knees before him and began to wrestle with his belt and pants to get to his cock while he was telling me all the reasons he couldn’t do this. I was not going to take no for an answer.

With the first slide of his cock into my mouth he surrendered. He pushed his cock into my mouth holding my hair away from my face, using it to guide me in swallowing his cock. He pulled me up and pushed me against the door pushing my panties aside and filling me with his rampant erection. He left me dripping his cum down my thighs as he exited the room I heard my husband joking with him how the whole office knew what he was doing. I don’t think he expected me to walk out behind Ron.

Sadie

1-866-239-2972

www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/sadie.html

www.candygirlphonesex.com/sadie.html