Looners Paradise Phonesex

Randi69s

Dec 22, 2015, 4:24:11 PM12/22/15
to Erotic Phone Sex

Do you hear the sound of my hot breath filling up that balloon?  Mmmmm, imagine the feeling of the latex on your thighs, your cock.

I keep blowing it up, bigger and bigger and bigger.  Mmmm is it going to pop?  Or am I going to stop and rub it on that throbbing cock of yours?  What if I have two balloons and put your dick between them?  Or would you rub one on my clit and watch me soar into pleasure?

Call me and let's play with those balloons.

XOXO,

Jasmine

1-844-332-2639 x 262

http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/jasmine

All callers, give this code GGDec, and get a FREE 5 min with any paid call or paid chat session.  You can use this code once with every Lady you have never called before

All calls only $2.50 per minute (10-minute minimum)

We also offer 5-minute quickies for $15.00 and Private Online Sessions at $2.00 per minute (10-minute minimum)

All calls & sessions billed in 5-minute increments!

All charges billed as "TMSN Solutions"