I Was Caught Kissing My BFF Boyfriend Under The Mistletoe Phone Sex

5 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Randi69s

lukematon,
22.12.2015 klo 16.21.5922.12.2015
vastaanottaja Erotic Phone Sex

Last night, I went to a Christmas party with my BFF. Everything was going well and I was having a great time teasing the older men there. I always had a crush on my BFF boyfriend and when I saw him go out back to smoke a cigarette, I decided to go back there too! On my way out, I grabbed a the mistletoe that was hanging from the kitchen doorway. He was startled when I walked up behind him. When he turned around, I was holding up the mistletoe. He smiled and I went up to him and kissed him.

At that moment, while indulging myself in his hot and wet kiss, my BFF father came out and caught me under the mistletoe! I gasped and apologized. He called me a naughty girl. He said he wouldn't tell his daughter if I sucked his cock right there on the spot. I turned around to look at my BFF boyfriend and he smiled. Oh boy! So, I got on my knees as both of the men pulled out their cocks and I begin to suck both of them off. I actually enjoyed it!

Cheryl

844*33*Candy ext 236

www.candygirlphonesex.com/cheryl/

www.hotmilfphonesex.com/cheryl/

All callers, give this code GGDec, and get a FREE 5 min with any paid call or paid chat session.  You can use this code once with every Lady you have never called before

All calls only $2.50 per minute (10-minute minimum)

We also offer 5-minute quickies for $15.00 and Private Online Sessions at $2.00 per minute (10-minute minimum)

All calls & sessions billed in 5-minute increments!

All charges billed as "TMSN Solutions"

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä