Hypno Holly Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:49:31 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

hypnoHolly

I’m getting quite good at hypnosis and I know you are intrigued by me and my ability to take over. Are you ready for me to REALLY take over? Are you ready for your entire life to change? You won’t know up from down and I will tease you and deny you, until you are begging me to let you have an orgasm. Soon you will be falling down an erotic black hole and you won’t have any idea how to crawl your way out of it. The only thing that keeps you going is the feel of my soft skin and the sound of my sexy and addictive voice. You will crave me, my voice and the pleasure I give you just from our call.

Holly
844-33CANDY (844-332-2639)ext. 242
http://www.teenphonesexcutie.com/holly.html
http://phonesexwoodies.com/holly.html