Swingers Phone Sex Extravaganza

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:50:19 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

My husband and I attended the best Swingers party ever. It was so entertaining, I was able to meet all kinds of sexy men, and taste all different kinds and flavors of cock.

It was so busy there were mattresses everywhere with people fucking on them. So we decided we would walk around and see what everyone had to offer, check out the merchandise … We actually ran into my high school sweetheart, and his wife… He is incredibly sexy, make me drool sexy.

Anyways I told my hubby that I really wanted to fuck him , I accidentally left out the part about us dating previously. Anyways, next thing you know we are joining the other party goers on the mattresses, having a wild time!

To hear what happens next, come chat with me.

Countess Emma

1-866-535-7625

http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/emma.html