MILF Gets Christmas Surprise Phonesex

Randi69s

Dec 22, 2015, 4:29:01 PM12/22/15
to Erotic Phone Sex

Christmas time is normally filled with a few gifts for my kids and lots of dull family get together. This year was different though. You see being a 35 year old MILF during Christmas while the kids are playing with friends while being out of school and me being home alone is a lonely experience. As I sit at my window watching the neighborhood pack around gifts and give out hugs to families I notice that next door my neighbors are having holiday visitors also, and oh how this one guy stood out among the crowd.

Something about him oozed sexiness, and he caught my eye instantly. He was the only one actually doing work and helping get gifts inside while everyone else stayed in and laughed and talked. I decided to go out and be a good neighbor and see what this guy was about. He heard the door open as I stepped outside and look over at me. As I waved and he smiled and returned his own wave I could not help but feel a warmth overcome my body.

Oh, that had been a while now and I believe he noticed me blushing. I had done my introductions and the entire time I noticed him sneaking looks at my body while we talked.

He came off as such a gentlemen but underneath I had the feeling he was a sexual beast! I offered him a cup of coffee and he accepted. As we stepped into my place he seemed impressed. I asked him if he liked it and he said oh yes and was instantly looking at me. I smiled and oh my god I felt my body temp shoot sky high. He asked me if he wanted me over just for coffee and I was caught off guard by his blunt comment. I stuttered and he stepped up to me closer and ohhh I nearly melted.

He made sure I was comfortable with him touching me and all I could do was nod YES! He turned me around and pressed his body against mine and whispered in my ear " I noticed you checking me out from the window for a while" and I tried apologizing for being a creeper, but he would not have that. He asked if I liked it rough or gentle. Immediately my pussy was soaking wet and all I could do was whisper "rough!"

Oh, he liked that as he immediately ripped my sweat pants off and grabbed my ass with his rough hands. He led me over to my recliner and proceeded to bend me over the arm of it. I heard him unzip and as I lay across my recliner he shoved himself into my pussy with a very thick and very hard cock!! He heard me gasp as I took all of him inside me. Oh I nearly came immediately from his impressive girth. He started pumping my pussy hard and pushing me even harder into my recliner. I heard him slapping against my ass as I received the best fuck in years!!

Oh, how my pussy exploded onto him within only a couple of minutes. My orgasm was too much for him as I felt his cock twitch and pump its contents into me. Oh he positively flooded me on the inside and it felt so very good!! Afterwords he told me nothing else this Christmas will compare to that and I agreed. I think I may need him to play Santa again before leaving!!

Melissa

844-332-2639 Ext.207

http://www.phonesexcandy.com/melissa/

http://www.hotmilfphonesex.com/melissa/

All callers, give this code GGDec, and get a FREE 5 min with any paid call or paid chat session.  You can use this code once with every Lady you have never called before

All calls only $2.50 per minute (10-minute minimum)

We also offer 5-minute quickies for $15.00 and Private Online Sessions at $2.00 per minute (10-minute minimum)

All calls & sessions billed in 5-minute increments!

All charges billed as "TMSN Solutions"