Dog Walking Phonesex

Randi69s

Aug 7, 2015, 12:31:52 PM8/7/15
to Erotic Phone Sex

Everyday I take my lab out for a mile or so walk. I was wearing a loose-fitting white tank and no bra because they were all in the laundry and some shorty shorts. So we get to our normal intersection and I decided to push myself another half mile before turning around. Before I even make it to the next intersection the sky opens up and downpours. I’m drenched from head to toe, my shirt is now see through and I have a mile in this rain until I get home. Well everyone loved watching me as I made my way home. Tits bouncing under a sheer white shirt. By the time I got home the freak storm had stopped! All my neighbors had a great view for a little while though. Maybe you might catch me on my next outdoor adventure in the rain!

Hugs and Kisses

Naomi

1-844-33-CANDY(22639) ext. 216

Phone Sex Candy

----

All first time callers, give this code FCAugust, and get a FREE 5 min with any paid call or paid chat session.  You can use this code once with every Lady you have never called before. Expires 08/31/15