Shrunk Down To Size Phonesex

Randi69s

Oct 13, 2014, 7:13:48 AM10/13/14
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

I was sitting at the hotel bar enjoying a drink when you walked over. You immediately invited me to your room at the hotel where you were staying.  Such a big ego to think that I would want to Phone fuck you and you hadn’t bought me a drink. I think you need that massive sized ego shrunk down a little.

So I smiled at you and invited you to sit for a drink before we going up. We order our drinks and when you weren’t looking I added  something very special to yours. We talked a bit but you said you were starting to feel a little funny. I escorted you up to your room.  Just waiting on the inevitable. On the way your shoes started to feel really loose. Your clothes are falling off of you. You look at me imploringly. I just smile and watch you shrink phonesex.…….

xoxoxo

CeCe

1-866-285-2014

http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/cece.html