Your Last Chance Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:51:16 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

chlastgotw

I want to thank all of my first time callers who took a chance on calling me this past week. I’m lucky to have been included in a group of amazing and ultra sexy phone sex operators and being a part of them is a major privilege.  Being honored with the prestigious girl of the week award gave me the chance to speak to not only my favorites, but some new favorites as well.

There were some roleplays that will keep my white cotton panties very wet whenever I think of them. *blush* Anyway, it’s not too late. Calls with me are still only $2.25 until midnight tonight!

Start stroking that stiff one and call me.
Charlie
1-844-33-CANDY (1-844-332-2639) Ext.235
http://www.tlcphonesex.com/charlie.html
http://phonesexwoodies.com/charlie.html