Quick Learners Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Oct 15, 2014, 10:00:24 AM10/15/14
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

How it started… And more!

I felt my stepdaughter‘s pussy walls tightening around my fingers at the same time herbest friend, Ellie’s started tightening around my tongue. Both girls‘ hips bucking, grinding against me. I shoved my fingers deep into my stepdaughter’s orgasm as I stuck my tongue in deeper to Ellie and sucked as she quivered. Their moans ofsurprised ecstasy made my own pussy wetter and I felt it throbbing and aching withneed. I rolled onto my back, still in between them and began fingering and rubbing myself. I heard the girls catching their breath and saw the look they gave one another as they watched what I was doing to myself. Such quick learners, those girls moved in unison right down where I needed them most and began using the skills I had just taught them! Sweet, sweet, sweet.

–Sherry–
866-679-3275
www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/sherry.html
www.hotmilfphonesex.com/sherry.html