Forbidden Lust Phone Sex

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:52:30 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

Wrong or right, I’ve never lived my life the way other people do. I do what feels good. Socially unacceptable taboos do not deter me. In fact, the more taboo it is, the more attracted to it I am.
At a recent family reunion, my brother showed up with his wife and three kids. I hadn’t seen him in almost a year and he had started working out. He was always very handsome and as I watched him, I found myself thinking back to when we were kids and when we would play house. *I* was his wife back then and all of his needs were met. He always got a kiss and a hug when he came home and watching scary movies under the blanket while our parents had no idea we were groping each other are some very happy memories for me. Even when we were old enough to date others, we could never keep our hands or mouths off each other. I know his wife doesn’t do the things to him that I used to do to him. He doesn’t look at her the way he looks at me.
“Whatcha thinking about, Sis?” I heard a familiar voice and a hug from behind me. His familiar cock was already hard through his shorts and against my thigh.
“Let’s find some time alone to catch up, Bro.” I say,smiling.
I just love family reunions.
Charlie
1-844-33-CANDY (1-844-332-2639) Ext.235
http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/charlie.html