Evil Anna Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Jun 19, 2015, 9:50:46 AM6/19/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

evilAnna
I consider myself a good person. I basically want the best for everyone. Don’t get me wrong. I am very sexy and sinful and indulge in any and all pleasures of the flesh. I have no limits and if it feels good, I do it. I’ve recently discovered, however, that there is another side to me. This “evil” side enjoys recruiting pets and using them in any capacity that bring me joy and amusement. Do I feel bad for ordering you to stop fuckingyour wife? (Evil Anna does not feel guilt) Evil Anna also could care less that you aren’t allowed to cum unless and until she gives you permission. She enjoys making you cry and then suggesting you use those tears as lube for masturbation.
She feels no guilt at getting you hopelessly addicted to her.

Cock hard yet? Of course it is.

Anna
866-514-4715

http://www.sissyphonefantasy.com/anna.html