Make That Big Black Cock A Double Phone Sex

Randi69s

Oct 14, 2014, 7:46:07 AM10/14/14
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

Last week, my big black friend, Mike was in town on business. We usually hook up whenever he is here which is fine with me because I get my BBC fix.  This time, he brought a friend with him and asked if I had any girlfriends who enjoy BBC as much as I do. Of course I do! So I set it up, but at the last minute, my friend had to cancel because she was sick. It was too late to find someone else, so when these two fine black gentlemen showed up at my door, I explained to them that we were one girl short. They both looked at each other and then at me, and my mouth started to water. My biggest sexual fantasy has always been to have one big black cock in my mouth while another one slides in and out of my hot wet pussy. Whether or not I’d be able to go through with it and not faint from cumming so hard and from ecstasy would remain to be seen.

To read the entire story of what took place, please go here.

Anna
866-514-4715
http://www.tlcphonesex.com/anna.html
http://www.sinfullysexyphonesex.com/anna.html