Forbidden Lust With My Step Son Phone Sex

Randi69s

Jun 23, 2015, 10:44:07 AM6/23/15
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

My step son is always trying to walk in on me when I’m changing or getting into the shower. He’s getting to be a big man now and I’ve suspected that he is probably stroking his cock while fantasizing about me. His friends are always teasing him about his hot and sexy cougar step mom…..*smiles*. It’s very flattering. I decided to leave a note at his computer.

Hello Young Man,

I see the way you look at me. I suspect your young hard cock gets stroked whenever you imagine my mouth around your cock. I’ve been touching my pussy and wondering what it would be like to make you cum in my mouth. When your father is fucking me, I imagine it’s you inside of me.

Love,

Mom

p.s. Your dad will be away this weekend.

Love, Mommy Veronica

Veronica
1-844-33-CANDY (1-844-332-2639)Ext. 254
http://www.tlcphonesex.com/veronica.html