Fuck Me Phone Sex

1 view

Randi69s

Oct 21, 2014, 7:20:40 AM10/21/14
to erotic-p...@googlegroups.com

Rough, Hard, Fast, Slow.. Whichever way you’d like. We can have so much fun together. Feeling our bodies rubbing together, mymilky smooth skin rubbing against yours as you caress me. I know you want me as much as I want you. I can feel the electricitybetween us.. What are you waiting for? Come play with me, give me a chance to show you how amazing sex with me can be.

Imagine yourself laying on my bed, with me on top of you,milking your cock for everything its worth. Milking every last drop of cum out of it, Coaxing it into my sweet tight little cunt. You know you want me.
Come Get Me

Gloria

1-844-SEXY-TLC (1-844-739-9852)

http://www.tlcphonesex.com/gloria.html