JOIN TELEGRAM AND MAKE MONEY

nji kingsley

May 13, 2023, 9:58:02 PM5/13/23
to erocars
ENJOY OUR SECRET SERVICE ON TELEGRAM NOW
1; Clone cards
What is clone cards it is simply a bank card in which money is being transferred from another stolen bank account
But this is different with us because we have our Pcs Account that have been specially created to receive money from an account that have been compromised. So from this Pc account we can transfer directly to another Pcs CARD. This allows you to withdraw to your pc card risk free and with less worries. So now how much does a card cost , the price will vary depending on the amount or balance needed in it

2; Fakenotes uk
All the education you acquired is all for the aim of making money and getting a better living standards, though not everyone is lucky to get educated. We are here to help you either you use our funds to pay for anything you want or to get a good standard of living . Either way i guarantee you to be successful. Come buy well made grade A counterfeit money which has all security  from us. We sell undetectable counterfeit-notes and they have proven to be used in banks , checkouts machines , restaurants , shops etc.. The characteristics of the notes include 100% purity and perfection, as they got all watermarks , color shifting metallic flecks, security strips , ultraviolet glow, fine line printing patterns etc.. All our notes pass uv lights ,pen test, and pass 100% ATM. Thanks for accepting our ad and thanks for  joining our telegram channel .
telegram channel ; t.me/fakemoneyaccont
username ; @Citezenbankofengland
keywords.; fakenotes, fake bank notes , counterfeits , etc.. thank you.