Upcoming releases

1 view

Matthew Kemp

Jun 2, 2009, 11:04:34 AM6/2/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
What does everyone think about releasing a new minor version with the pending changes in erma-core/next + whatever other small changes are ready. Then queuing up the Maven build upgrade with a JDK 1.5+ only version?

Matt

Stephen Mullins

Jun 2, 2009, 12:27:11 PM6/2/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for ditching 1.4 support, and getting ray's fixed build up and running soon.  Should those be a major rev though?

Ray Krueger

Jun 2, 2009, 12:29:08 PM6/2/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
> I'm all for ditching 1.4 support, and getting ray's fixed build up and
> running soon.  Should those be a major rev though?

Bah! If I'd have known we were talking about dropping 1.4 support then
the whole erma-core/erma-tiger thing wouldn't have been needed.
Are you going to try and tackle that erma-test split we talked about Steve?

Matthew Kemp

Jun 2, 2009, 12:31:00 PM6/2/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
I figured that ditching 1.4 would need to be a major rev.

Stephen Mullins

Jun 2, 2009, 1:39:54 PM6/2/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
Yeah we need to get erma-test as its own module.  Let me take a stab at that; it'll help me learn maven.

I think once we all like how the build is laid out then we can drop 1.4 support easily.