Partying my way out

Stephen Mullins

Sep 7, 2009, 12:00:40 PM9/7/09
to Ben T Freemire, Rafael Alba, Bob Dawe, Eddie Schwalbach, James Lewan, Tim Winter, Xiang Wang, Zachary Mark, Matthew Kemp, Greg Opaczewski, Zach Payne, David Windelborn, Frank Duncan, Alex Holtz, dill...@dillstar.com, david....@orbitz.com, Vasko Zdravevski, erma...@googlegroups.com, Leland Barnard, Matt Minor
Hey guys,
Angela and I are leaving town in a week and wanted to have a going away party before we head out.  This Friday we've reserved some space at Fado's starting at 6:30p.  We hope you'll come by for a little while to hang out.  This is really low key so no need to rsvp and feel free to forward this invite or bring ppl with you.  Fado's is really easy to get to especially if you are coming from downtown.

I'll probably be there before 6:30 if you are coming straight from work.  Hope to see many of you there and if you can't make it don't sweat it, I know this is short notice.

Stephen

Stephen Mullins

Sep 11, 2009, 6:29:17 PM9/11/09
to Ben T Freemire, Rafael Alba, Bob Dawe, Eddie Schwalbach, James Lewan, Tim Winter, Xiang Wang, Zachary Mark, Matthew Kemp, Greg Opaczewski, Zach Payne, David Windelborn, Frank Duncan, Alex Holtz, dill...@dillstar.com, david....@orbitz.com, Vasko Zdravevski, erma...@googlegroups.com, Leland Barnard, Matt Minor
In case anyone wanted to come early ang and i are here on the second
floor of fado's. sorry for the spam for those that can't make it