birthday bash

Stephen Mullins

Apr 8, 2009, 5:03:05 PM4/8/09
to Aaron Schuenemann, Ashley Harrison, Ashley Mumby, Ben T Freemire, Joe Monahan, Rachel Viano, Rafael Alba, Robert Wakerly, Steven Gonzalez, Bob Dawe, Eddie Schwalbach, James Lewan, Tim Winter, Xiang Wang, Zachary Mark, Matthew Kemp, Greg Opaczewski, Zach Payne, David Windelborn, Frank Duncan, Alex Holtz, dill...@dillstar.com, david....@orbitz.com, Vasko Zdravevski, erma...@googlegroups.com, Angela Mullins
hey guys, my bday is the 16th so i'll be celebrating saturday the 18th at my place.  Doors open at 7p, I'll have the usual drinks and snacks for parties.  If enough people are coming I'll get a keg otherwise I'll grab some cases of various beers.  Bring whomever you like or forward to anyone i may have missed.  Please let me know by next Wednesday (4/15) if you are coming and how many peeps you're bringing.

I live here

And this will be the single greatest event you will ever experience.
stephen

Matthew Kemp

Apr 13, 2009, 10:49:21 AM4/13/09
to Ben T Freemire, Stephen Mullins, Aaron Schuenemann, Ashley Harrison, Ashley Mumby, Joe Monahan, Rachel Viano, Rafael Alba, Robert Wakerly, Steven Gonzalez, Bob Dawe, Eddie Schwalbach, James Lewan, Tim Winter, Xiang Wang, Zachary Mark, Greg Opaczewski, Zach Payne, David Windelborn, Frank Duncan, Alex Holtz, dill...@dillstar.com, david....@orbitz.com, Vasko Zdravevski, erma...@googlegroups.com, Angela Mullins
Count me in as well.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Ben T Freemire <free...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I have to be there, as I can't pass up the single greatest event of my life.

Stephen Mullins

Apr 13, 2009, 2:32:48 PM4/13/09
to Matthew Kemp, Ben T Freemire, Aaron Schuenemann, Ashley Harrison, Ashley Mumby, Joe Monahan, Rachel Viano, Rafael Alba, Robert Wakerly, Steven Gonzalez, Bob Dawe, Eddie Schwalbach, James Lewan, Tim Winter, Xiang Wang, Zachary Mark, Greg Opaczewski, Zach Payne, David Windelborn, Frank Duncan, Alex Holtz, dill...@dillstar.com, david....@orbitz.com, Vasko Zdravevski, erma...@googlegroups.com, Angela Mullins
Apparently I suck at links, I actually live here which is 2306 W Bloomingdale.  If you haven't responded please let me know if you're in or not so I know how much liquid food to provide.