First team meeting

1 view

Stephen Mullins

Feb 3, 2009, 5:32:46 PM2/3/09
to erma-core
Hey guys,

Its time for us to have our first erma-core team meeting. We probably
should have done this a while ago but better late than never. With
everyone's busy schedules I was hoping we could still find sometime
this month to get together, have a few drinks, and discuss our plans
for ERMA. I'd really like to devote more of my free time to this open
source project (hoping that it will really take off) but we need a
plan beyond just a few open issues.

Any thoughts on date, place, agenda?

Greg Opaczewski

Feb 4, 2009, 9:11:52 AM2/4/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get together again also.  How does Wed. 2/11 after work sound?  Downtown would be easiest for me but I'll head wherever people want.

Greg

Matt O'Keefe

Feb 5, 2009, 11:47:54 PM2/5/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
I hope that I can make it.  If I have to go out to Hoffman Estates that day it might be difficult.

Agenda suggestions:
- hosting feedback & ideas
-- Github
-- Google Groups
-- code.orbitz.net for javadoc, downloads vs. ?
- OpenCEP.org - my idea for an umbrella project
-- open source event processing engine?
-- StreamBase Community Edition?
-- cloud computing - hosted engine + Graphite
- new projects
-- Doug's Ruby port?
-- potential Zimmer python contribution

-Matt

Doug Barth

Feb 9, 2009, 6:26:46 PM2/9/09
to erma-core
Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to make it. This is my
wife's first week alone with our newborn and I want to make sure I'm
home to help her out as much as possible.

I would like to hear what you guys discussed. Could someone post a
message to list going over what was talked about?

--
Doug Barth

Stephen Mullins

Feb 9, 2009, 6:37:32 PM2/9/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
Ray can you make it?  If not should we postpone so the non-orbitz folks can make it?

Ray Krueger

Feb 10, 2009, 6:07:45 AM2/10/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
> Ray can you make it? If not should we postpone so the non-orbitz folks can
> make it?

Sorry, no, I can't make it.

Matt O'Keefe

Feb 10, 2009, 8:37:11 AM2/10/09
to erma...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like we should postpone the meeting.