ErlyWeb Site Design?

1 view

tmallen

Nov 27, 2008, 10:22:08 AM11/27/08
to erlyweb
The ErlyWeb site is poorly designed and could use a revamp. Could we
start an effort to do so? I'm a web designer and a front-end web
developer, so I could help out.

Thomas

Kevin Chiu

Nov 30, 2008, 8:28:28 PM11/30/08
to erlyweb
I think we could add a couple dynamic elements as well. As it stands,
the site may turn people away from ErlyWeb due to the latest
announcement being from over a year ago.

Kevin

tmallen

Dec 1, 2008, 11:14:02 AM12/1/08
to erlyweb
I agree. Who maintains the site right now?

Thanks,
Thomas

Yariv Sadan

Dec 1, 2008, 3:46:53 PM12/1/08
to erl...@googlegroups.com
I'm maintaining it, but I'll gladly accept help. I just don't want a
flashy design with loud colors. It needs to be simple and pragmatic,
though elegance would be good :)

Yariv

tmallen

Dec 2, 2008, 11:38:13 AM12/2/08
to erlyweb
I agree. My designs are always as simple as practicable, and focus
mainly on usability. Maybe I can throw a quick comp together and see
what everyone thinks this week.

Thomas