How: Remote start of ErlyWeb

1 view

Ruud

Feb 11, 2009, 4:09:03 AM2/11/09
to erlyweb
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, but how can I remotely startup ErlyWeb in
Yaws? With remote I mean loggin on a remote server, access the ywas
process and start the erlyweb part. My problem now is, when I leave
the shell the erlyweb process dies.

regards, Ruud

Michael Mullis

Feb 13, 2009, 10:21:52 AM2/13/09
to erlyweb
Hi.
Take a look at section 7 on http://www.ejabberd.im/interconnect-erl-nodes

michael.

Ruud

Feb 15, 2009, 11:59:11 AM2/15/09
to erlyweb
Hi,

Thanx for your reply, but when I start ErlyWeb using a remote shell,
it will run in that process. So if i kill that shell, the ErlyWeb
process will be killed too. I would like to prefend that nicely.

regards, Ruud

On Feb 13, 4:21 pm, Michael Mullis <mich...@mullistechnologies.com>
wrote:
> Hi.
> Take a look at section 7 onhttp://www.ejabberd.im/interconnect-erl-nodes

Ghalib Suleiman

Feb 15, 2009, 11:41:24 PM2/15/09
to erlyweb
I imagine GNU Screen would come in handy here.

-Ghalib

Ruud

Mar 12, 2009, 5:08:56 AM3/12/09
to erlyweb
Hi,

Isn't it possible to spawn the erlyweb process? Or make it into a yaws
module or application?

Ruud

Ruud

Mar 17, 2009, 11:00:15 AM3/17/09
to erlyweb
Hi, it is possible to set a runmod = mymodule in yaws.conf which does
what I want
regards, Ruud