Problem with include_lib

Adrian Jurytko

Jun 20, 2012, 6:59:44 AM6/20/12
to erlware-questions, adri...@wp.pl
Hi everyone,

I`ve simple problem with include_lib in my project. Sinan doesn`t see
several libraries, becouse I`ve put them in different directory than
erlang libs were installed. Does anyone know how to tell sinan where
it have to search for libraries ? I`ve been trying to set global
variable ERL_LIBS with proper directory, but it still don`t work.

This is an error:

Unable to find include "mylib/include/register.hrl" when processing
module: bootstrapDB

I`m currently using sinan 4.1.1

Adrian

Eric Merritt

Jun 20, 2012, 10:16:07 AM6/20/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com, adri...@wp.pl
Set the -v option for sinan, it will tell you what paths it is looking
for apps in.

Are you sure that you have set "mylib" as a dependency of an app in
your project?