How can I ...

Kai Janson

Jul 29, 2012, 3:09:27 PM7/29/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new to sinan (sort of) and I'd like to know what options I can include in sinan.config.
Furthermore, is sinan.config the right place for defining dependencies (such as a database driver)?
And if so, what would be the configuration options to accomplish that?

Thank you!
--Kai

Eric Merritt

Jul 30, 2012, 11:39:04 AM7/30/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
Kai,

most of the docs including the config options are defined in what docs
there are here -> https://github.com/erlware/sinan/wiki/_pages. Sinan
does not handle dependencies in the same way that rebar does. it picks
up the deps from the app meta data. You can constrain those deps in
the config if you need specific versions. Sinan does not pull those
down for you though, in your erldir or in your erl_libs.

Eric