Any examples of projects that use Joxa?

sa2ajj

Sep 6, 2012, 6:05:42 AM9/6/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Google did not really help me, so I'd like to ask a question here: are there any projects that use Joxa and that could be used for learning? :)

--
Misha

Eric Merrit

Sep 6, 2012, 10:12:41 AM9/6/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
Misha,

There isn't a lot that is public outside of Joxa itself. However, I was able to open up this project (https://github.com/afiniate/myrmas/tree/next). Its incomplete, but can (at least) provide some examples.

Eric

Arie van Wingerden

Oct 22, 2012, 10:50:58 AM10/22/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in the Github source I see functions eql and cond defined. Aren't they part of core Joxa?

Thx.

Eric Merrit

Oct 22, 2012, 11:01:46 AM10/22/12
to erlware-...@googlegroups.com
When I wrote this originally they where not in there. They have since migrated but I have not had a chance to readdress the myrmas code.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erlware-questions/-/3nZG1dIREgMJ.