CRMEX workshop proposal

Vladimir Alexiev

Mar 3, 2013, 5:27:38 PM3/3/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Practical Experiences with CIDOC CRM and its Extensions (CRMEX), a Workshop Proposal for TPDL 2013 www.tpdl2013.info.

I proposed the idea for a CRMEX workshop on 12 Dec 2012 to the CRM SIG and Erlangen CRM mailing lists. Several people supported the idea, including Martin Doerr. I have now put together a workshop proposal, and welcome you to contribute your suggestions and changes.
. Either edit the document live at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oxzV9JmL2yAV1ciuyPuHs_pqCmnKbsyfVrhJ_JHeXS8/edit
(only the section Workshop Proposal), OR
. Email me at vladimir...@ontotext.com

I attach a Doc version, since the Google Docs version is not rendered very nicely.

I will submit the proposal on 4 Mar 2013 in the evening, but will take all suggestions into account for the final version.

Thank you!
--
Vladimir Alexiev, PhD, PMP
Lead, Data and Ontology Management Group

CRMEX workshop proposal.doc

Guenther Goerz

Mar 4, 2013, 8:31:52 AM3/4/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vladimir,

thanks, I agree.  There are even more users, e.g. King's College with the SAWS ontology which extends FRBRoo.

Best,
-- Guenther Goerz

Prof. Dr. Guenther Goerz   | >> Visiting Scholar
Univ. Erlangen-Nuernberg   | Max Planck Institute for the
Department Informatik      |   History of Science
AG Digital Humanities      | Boltzmannstr. 22
Konrad-Zuse-Str. 3-5       | 14195 BERLIN
91052 ERLANGEN             | ggoerz AT mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Mail: goerz AT cs.fau.de