Debugging the events that happened when logs weren't applied for them

sonali...@octro.com

Apr 12, 2017, 8:50:51 AM4/12/17
to Erlang Questions
Hi All,

I am facing an issue . I am not a developer who is handling the mnesia database in erlang but a tester who is facing a server issue
So the issue is that in my android application , there was an event in my game where when i won the game , it used to credit one spin count in my account.
But when last night i won the game twice , the game got hanged for a few seconds and when it got resumed , there was no spin count credited to my account.
This happened twice. Now at that time , there were no logs that was applied to trace the issue.
Is there any way we can get the details of that event that happened ?
Help much appreciated.
Thanks !