re: Open Source Maintenance project help

1 view

gunsufatma Su

Jul 7, 2021, 11:34:53 AMJul 7
to erlang-q...@erlang.org
Dear All,

I have joined a OSM project my first time contribution a OSM

This project use 98% of Earlang language so why I thought

maybe someone from this forum recommend me a platform I can get

help ( Is there any Turkish lang. speaker in this group? )

Thank you in advance for any reply

kind regards
fatma

siiky

Jul 8, 2021, 2:36:07 AMJul 8
to erlang-q...@erlang.org, gunsufatma Su
Hi,

I also recently started using OSM again and made my first contribution!

I don't speak Turkish but I'm interested to know what is this OSM project written in Erlang :)

And if you have general Erlang questions I'd guess this is the right place to ask, so ask away!