What can I get the codes

garden...@163.com

Jun 9, 2011, 1:41:42 AM6/9/11
to Erlang Programming
I'm fond of the "Erlang Programming" very much.But I don't know where
I can get codes which is the answer to the exercise attached to the
end of every chapter.I have already downloaded some codes from the
http://www.erlangprogramming.org only to found that what I need were
not Incorporated.Could you help me with my problem?Thanks a lot!

Francesco Cesarini

Jun 9, 2011, 2:31:13 AM6/9/11
to erlang-prog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Glad you like the book. We decided not to include solutions to the
exercises, allowing lecturers to use them as assignments in university
courses. But if you ask, I am sure someone on the list will (offline :-)
) point you in the right direction.

Happy programming,
Francesco

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.
http://www.erlang-solutions.com

Rakesh Kumar

Oct 3, 2014, 9:03:41 PM10/3/14
to erlang-prog...@googlegroups.com
The site seems to be down. Has it been taken off?