Exercise 8-1 - trouble getting patched db to load in werl

Steven Wicklund

May 26, 2010, 1:07:27 PM5/26/10
to Erlang Programming
Is there some command or setting I need to change in the console to
get it to recognize/load the revised db.beam file?
I added the patches directory to the path as described (the only
difference being that I added it as a relative path "./patches", but
that is also how the "ebin" directory is in the path), and then I run
the convert routine and get an error:
=ERROR REPORT==== 26-May-2010::11:59:48 ===
Error in process <0.45.0> with exit value: {undef,[{db,convert,[list,
[{rec1,"Steve"},{rec2,"Steve2"}]]},{db_server,loop,1}]}

Which is what happens if I call the (non-existent) convert method on
the old class. :(

TIA