What's the weak spots in chapter 10 "A Mobile Subscriber Database Example" ?

Michael Scofield

Aug 13, 2013, 11:16:03 PM8/13/13
to erlang-prog...@googlegroups.com
In page 242, 2 paragraph above the "Exercises", it says:

"Using the interface provided in the usr module, are you able to corrupt
the data by changing the customer ID without updating the usrIndex table? See whether
you manage to detect weak spots in the code that might cause a runtime error and result
in the server terminating."

Could someone tell me what's the "weak spots"? thx~

Rolf Albinger

Aug 21, 2013, 3:10:54 PM8/21/13
Am 14.08.2013, 05:16 Uhr, schrieb Michael Scofield <bayin...@gmail.com>:

> In page 242, 2 paragraph above the "Exercises", it says:
>
> "Using the interface provided in the usr module, are you able to corrupt
> the data by changing the customer ID without updating the usrIndex table?
> See whether
> you manage to detect weak spots in the code that might cause a runtime

Schwachstellen