Code

Francesco Cesarini

Jun 25, 2015, 6:03:55 AM6/25/15
to erlang-prog...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
(second attempt to post, apologies for duplicated).

I've just added the code to my github repository. It has taken ages, as I've been completely snowed in writing the follow up book, Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP.

https://github.com/francescoc/erlangprogramming

Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP is currently available as early release. It focuses on what comes after Erlang, namely concurrency design patterns, architecture, high availability and scalability. Focus has been on OTP behaviours, with a chapter on release handling and one on Software upgrade. We are currently working on a chapter on distributed architectures.

If interested, more information on the book is available on the O'Reilly site. Use discount code authd for 50% off the early access and 40% off pre-orders of the printed copy.

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024149.do

On another item, Simon, Joe Armstrong and I have recorded three master classes which will form part of a larger MOOC, coming this fall. You can view them on the University of Kent's website: http://www.kent.ac.uk/elearning/themes/masterclasses.html

They should form a good compliment to the books.

Regards,
Francesco