Functional Katas .. for April we have a Clojure workshop

Roundcrisis

Mar 14, 2014, 10:10:17 AM3/14/14
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, python...@googlegroups.com, erlang-...@googlegroups.com, dublin...@googlegroups.com, fermented-poly...@googlegroups.com

Where: Engine Yard, 35 Barrow Street , 2nd floor When: Wednesday 9th April 2014 6pm (starting at 6.30 sharp)

When: Wednesday 9th April 2014 6pm (starting at 6.30 sharp)

Hey you all, so this month we are trying something different. We are going to meet on Wednesday the 9th of April for a Clojure workshop by Gerard Cahill in Engine Yard.

Bring your laptop and solve a handful of Clojure problems in 50 minutes - after we’ll discuss and compare all the solutions.
There will be a small set of problems to solve with varying degrees of difficulty.
As long as you can more or less solve a problem you are ready to come along - the idea is that we all learn a little bit more about Clojure.

This event is free but we require registration (via meetup) so we can organize the space. Thanks

http://www.meetup.com/Clojure-Ireland/events/170659612/

PS: I hope I am not spamming the list if I am sorry and please let me know and I wont post about it again .

Cheers