Help with setting up correct system paths

Andrew

Sep 22, 2011, 12:40:18 PM9/22/11
to Ireland Erlang User Group
I had this working on an earlier Windows system but now can't remember
how I did it.

Basically, I have the beam files for Mochiweb at C:\erlang
\erl5.8.4\mochiweb-2.2.1\ebin and I am working in another directory: C:
\Users\Administrator\Documents\[Project]\src.

The problem is that when I try to run my code from C:\Users
\Administrator\Documents\[Project]\src, it can't find Mochiweb_Http
which is in C:\erlang\erl5.8.4\mochiweb-2.2.1\ebin

I have tried adding the following combinations to my System Path but
none seem to work:

C:\erlang\erl5.8.4\mochiweb-2.2.1\ebin
C:\\erlang\\erl5.8.4\\mochiweb-2.2.1\\ebin
C:/erlang/erl5.8.4/mochiweb-2.2.1/ebin

any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

Sep 22, 2011, 1:07:19 PM9/22/11
to Ireland Erlang User Group
My mistake: I should have set Mochiweb up under the \lib directory:

C:\erlang\erl5.8.4\lib

Once I did that, everything worked ...

nisbus

Nov 5, 2012, 3:42:56 PM11/5/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
You might want to check out Rebar for application management:
Using Rebar you don't need to worry about paths anymore :).