Re: Digest for erlang-ireland@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

Brett Hardman

Nov 6, 2012, 10:53:46 AM11/6/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Jenkins.  Using it for .net stuff, but my in my limited experience, I think it would be pretty easy to use for erlang builds as well.

--
Brett Hardman
Sent with Sparrow

On Tuesday 6 November 2012 at 12:18, erlang-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-ireland/topics

    Andrew Woodcock <andywoo...@gmail.com> Nov 05 04:33PM

    Thanks - useful lead! I'm from a mostly Microsoft background so the tech I
    am used to does not travel to non-MS languages and environments.

    Andrew

    nisbus <nis...@gmail.com> Nov 05 12:22PM -0800

    This might be interesting for you then:
    http://redsolo.blogspot.ie/2008/04/guide-to-building-net-projects-using.html

    It's a little bit outdated but holds up for the most part.
    I found it a great guide to getting started with building .NET stuff with
    Jenkins (then called Hudson).
    We also use it to build erlang and python projects, we even use it for
    deployments.

    On Monday, November 5, 2012 4:33:28 PM UTC, Andrew wrote:

    nisbus <nis...@gmail.com> Nov 05 12:42PM -0800

    You might want to check out Rebar for application management:
    https://github.com/basho/rebar
    Using Rebar you don't need to worry about paths anymore :).

    On Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:40:18 PM UTC+1, Andrew wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group erlang-ireland.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.