Erlang group meet up?

Diarmuid

Apr 5, 2012, 10:13:46 AM4/5/12
to Ireland Erlang User Group
Hi guys,

Its been quite a while since we had our last meet up so I figure its
about time to see if there is interest in the group to get together
again. At the last meet up we were only thinking about using Erlang
and had not cut any code as such. Now we have a product in beta and
are working away on getting it to full release. Our experiences so far
have been very positive. Additionally our Systems Architect was a
speaker at the Erlang Factory conference in San Francisco last week.
We would definitely be happy to share our experiences.

I don't have any particular preference as to when so whatever suits
most people will most likely suit us.

What do you all think?

Regards
Diarmuid

Anton Krasovsky

Apr 5, 2012, 12:23:02 PM4/5/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
That's a great news! It'll be pretty interesting to hear about your
experience with Erlang!

I've no particular preference for the place, will go along with
whatever suits the crowd.

Anton

philip

Apr 9, 2012, 2:22:00 PM4/9/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
I would be really interested in another meet up.  I think the last one went very well.  It would be great to get an overview of the experience gained in getting an Erlang application introduced into a workplace.  I'm especially interested in things like what test framework you used.

I'm kind of busy the next couple of weeks and I would prefer if we can wait until the week starting 23rd April.
But I will be flexible if that does not suit others.

Andrew Woodcock

Apr 9, 2012, 4:34:44 PM4/9/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
I'd be very interested in attending but am based full-time in Cork now so would have to travel up after work which makes a start much before 19:30 pretty difficult for me. But obviously, I'll try and work around what suits everyone else ...

Andrew

Derek McLoughlin

Apr 14, 2012, 5:42:11 AM4/14/12
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
There are a few guys in the company I work in now who've started Erlang development and would definitely be interested in a meetup.