Few links to share

Anton Krasovsky

Sep 13, 2011, 9:16:57 AM9/13/11
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

first of all it was terrific to meet you all in person! I hope we do one more of these soon enough!

In the meantime, I wanted to share few links to the Erlang articles I've found interesting:

A Million-user Comet Application with Mochiweb

Building a Non-blocking TCP server using OTP principle

Regards,
Anton

Andrew

Sep 13, 2011, 9:44:31 AM9/13/11
to Ireland Erlang User Group
I found this video series by Kevin Smith very good too:

http://pragprog.com/screencasts/v-kserl/erlang-in-practice

in it he builds a distributed chat system from scratch

Andrew