Meeting Tonight?

Matt Follett

Mar 1, 2010, 1:20:56 PM3/1/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
Does everyone want to meet tonight? I probably won't be able to do a particularly long meeting, but I'd be up for 30-40 minutes.

~Matt

indraniel

Mar 1, 2010, 1:39:54 PM3/1/10
to Erlang Colearning
On Mar 1, 12:20 pm, Matt Follett <mfoll...@genome.wustl.edu> wrote:
> Does everyone want to meet tonight?  I probably won't be able to do a particularly long meeting, but I'd be up for 30-40 minutes.
>
> ~Matt

Not sure if I will be able to make it tonight. I may have to leave
from work early.

Cheers,
Niel

Michael Kiwala

Mar 1, 2010, 5:43:38 PM3/1/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I'm going to make it in tonight.

Rock Harris

Mar 1, 2010, 10:10:31 PM3/1/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
Ugh. Sorry, gents. I just got out from a production issue. I didn't have enough time to think about my commitments. Next week for sure. I have some good progress.... Haven't looked at your stuff, Matt, because I want to see how I implement the interface. Should be an interesting exercise to see how we do it....

rock harris
programming god and homebrewing apprentice
st. louis, mo
314.221.5941

Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary